The Annual and Special Meeting (the “Meeting”) of holders of common shares (“Common Shares”) of The Descartes Systems Group Inc. (the “Corporation”) will be held on Thursday, May 26, 2016, in the Jamieson Room at the Homewood Suites, 800 Jamieson Parkway, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern time) for the following purposes:
1. to receive the consolidated financial statements of the Corporation for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2016, together with the auditors’ report thereon;
2. to elect directors;
3. to re-appoint auditors;
4. to consider and, if deemed advisable, approve an ordinary resolution authorizing the amendment and restatement of the Corporation’s 1998 Stock Option Plan;
5. to consider and, if deemed advisable, approve the advisory resolution to accept the approach to executive compensation disclosed herein; and
6. to transact such further and other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
All shareholders are invited to attend the Meeting. Below are the pertinent materials for this meeting.
- Financial Statement Request Form
- Management Information Circular
- Proposed Changes to Stock Option Plan
A shareholder of record at the close of business on April 19, 2016 will be eligible to vote at the Meeting.