Descartes wrapped their user group conference in Ft Lauderdale, Florida today and by all accounts it was a huge success. The Descartes’ Global User Group Steering Committee thanked the record number of customers and partners from around the globe who helped make its seventh Descartes Global User Group Conference an unprecedented success.
The conference’s participation increased more than 50% from last year and the event was sponsored by 20 United by Design partners who showcased joint solutions and customer success stories. Some of the additional highlights included:
- customer sessions on accelerating time-to-value by Hallmark, Kraft Foods and Nippon Express USA;
- technology innovation sessions in partnership with Microsoft on cloud computing;
- detailed solution reviews on Descartes Mobile Resource Management 2.0 and Descartes Global Filer;
- working group sessions with Descartes/SAP customers;
- air cargo carrier working group on global compliance;
- United by Design sessions with Motorola, Intermec, INTTRA and others; and
- Announcement of a new alliance with The Createch Group, a division of Bell Canada.
- The Bestrane Group;
- Exel, a part of the Supply Chain Division of Deutsche Post DHL;
- Polar Air Cargo Worldwide;
- Kraft Foods;
- United States Infrastructure Corporation (USIC);
- PPG Industries;
- Estes; and
- DB Schenker.
"By all measures, this was a tremendously successful Conference with amazing attendance,” said Gary Sewell, IT Applications Manager at Ferrellgas and Chairman of the User Group Steering Committee. "We’ve had a great program over the course of the past few days, and the response and enthusiasm were beyond our expectations."
To hear and see more from the attendees at User Group visit : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhsD63lkwXw