What You'll Learn from this White Paper
Global trade policy shifts are making it more difficult to move and source goods. With a further potential U.S. 25% tariff on Chinese goods, it is critical to analyze alternate sourcing opportunities.
This practical whitepaper examines the current trade policy environment, the benefits of diversification and alternate suppliers, and how trade data can help identify new sources of supply.
Key focus areas:
- A Tariff and Trade Policy Timeline highlighting the growing tensions between the U.S. and China
- Examining the benefits of diversification
- A brief China trade report revealing the impact of shifting trade policy
- How to utilize trade data to identify new sourcing opportunities
- The challenges, both compliance and business-related, of changing suppliers