Join our webinar on how to increase efficiency, get realtime visibility and optimize capacity for your transport operation by using a digital carrier network.
Connecting to carriers is a critical part of the transportation management process. In these times of rapidly changing market conditions, pressure on capacity and the ongoing increase of e-commerce activity, flexibility and speed is key, and you want to be able to do business with different carriers in a compliant way. By speeding up the carrier onboarding process, shippers can dramatically improve their time to value and get immediate results.
We will explain how you can organize the easy and seamless exchange of transport bookings, status updates and invoice information with carriers worldwide for all modes of transport, whether on road, air, sea or via express.
In this webinar we will cover topics such as:
- Trends in the market
- Multi-modal carrier connectivity via a single platform (from your existing solutions)
- The importance of realtime visibility
- Onboarding new carriers in a quick and standardized way
- API versus EDI
- Small parcel shipping & compliance
- Flexibility of using an existing carrier platform
- Streamlining carrier connections
Please join our webinar. Your speakers are Eric Geerts, Director Product Management TMS & carrier connectivity and Arthur Lasschuyt, Director Activations at Descartes.
Please register for the webinar 'Why do I need a digital carrier network? '
March 17th, 2022 at 10.00 CET