An Intuitive Market Research Solution Delivering Business Intelligence
Businesses need information to reveal trends to identify market opportunities, track competitors and better understand supply chain potential. Finding this critical data has traditionally been challenging since it exists outside of an enterprise and can be external to the supply chain.
Yet this information does exist, only it’s part of government import and export filing requirements. The detailed shipment information contained within these filings forms the center of global trade.
Descartes Datamyne™ gathers and packages this information as Business Intelligence. The solution helps companies understand the flow of goods across borders, and features the world’s largest searchable trade database covering the global commerce of 230 markets across 5 continents.
Imagine being able to:
- Understand how competitors are producing and delivering product into the U.S. and other countries
- Visualize goods and parties throughout the supply chain ecosystem to make better sourcing decisions
- Keep track of key commodities to evaluate the flow of goods
- Trace supply chain relationships to discover new buyers, sellers and suppliers
- Take the pulse of an industry or item to predict market needs
- Fine tune results, to focus on the information that matters most
- Leverage market insight to quickly spot trends, and evaluate business potential
We do the heavy lifting for you by reviewing, standardizing and cleaning trade data then delivering it an intuitive format. Contact us today to learn more about Descartes Datamyne or our other logistics-oriented solutions.
Descartes’ Global Trade Content— Uniting People and Technology with Trade Information.