Extend Acumatica Wireless Barcode Scanning and Shipping
Streamline warehouse operations, automate shipping, and integrate external e-commerce applications with Descartes OzLink™. The solution directly integrates with the Acumatica platform, ensuring the activities on the warehouse floor are reflected real-time in Acumatica. Whether you are a small business looking to add barcoding, a multi-channel high-volume retailer or wholesale distributor, we have the solutions and the experience to help businesses apply industry best practices and streamline operations.
Innovative and highly respected companies use one or more of our Descartes OzLink solutions to achieve a higher level of productivity, efficiency and to better manage operations.
Descartes OzLink™ Mobile Enterprise
Descartes OzLink Mobile Enterprise works with devices like the Motorola MC9200 to streamline warehouse and manufacturing processes. The solution is tailored to each business's specific workflows and operations. With Descartes OzLink, mobile devices can be used to:
- Receive purchase orders print barcode labels
- Increase performance with wireless picking using multiple options including single order picking, multi-order picking, or paperless tote-based picking
- Gain better inventory control with cycle counts and primary bin replenishment
Descartes OzLink™ for Acumatica Shipping
Fully leverage your warehouse staff’s knowledge of existing carrier shipping software with our advanced solution. Descartes OzLink for Acumatica Shipping supports UPS WorldShip, FedEx ShipManager, USPS Endicia, DHL EasyShip and Global Mail, Purolator ESS and Less-than-Truckload (LTL) Bills of Lading (BOLs). The solution seamlessly populates Acumatica in real-time with carrier tracking numbers and shipping costs. Descartes OzLink can:
- Automate business rules to select the best carrier and service
- Increase shipping accuracy with pack validation and printing of branded pack slips and box labels
- Leverage a scale of automated box logic to ensure the correct shipping rates
Descartes OzLink™ for Acumatica E-Commerce
Connect e-commerce channels to the warehouse with Descartes OzLink. Seamlessly integrate with e-commerce applications to ensure that new orders automatically populate Acumatica, and inventory levels are fed to e-commerce applications. With Descartes OzLink connecting external e-commerce applications, Acumatica is always up-to-date and remains the go-to in-house system to manage all customers and records. Descartes OzLink can:
- Cut time and errors during order entry
- Add additional checks such as address validation and Denied Party Screening (DPS) to reduce penalties and costs
- Ensure that e-commerce channels include the most up-to-date order status and tracking information
Discover More About Descartes OzLink for Acumatica
Descartes OzLink™ extends your investment in Acumatica with seamless, real-time integration. The solution also features a wide range of optional flexible extensions to adapt to operational requirements.
By further expanding the solution with services such as fleet management for optimized route planning; integrated mobility for planning, dispatch and delivery processes; and advanced telematics to improve driver productivity and better understand vehicle performance, businesses can achieve added operational efficiency, reduce costs, enhance customer service and derive a potential competitive advantage.