For the last 5 years, Descartes has conducted one of the industry’s most comprehensive annual benchmarking surveys of hundreds of transportation decision makers. In this ebook, we’ll reveal the results of our 2021 survey, offer unique market context, actionable best practices, and an inside look at how successful companies approach transportation management as a strategic priority. We also investigate the impact of the pandemic on that thinking and how organizations are changing—or not—in the face of a constantly evolving transportation market.
This survey reinforces the ever-growing link between financial performance and the strategic value businesses place on transportation and related technology investments.
What you’ll learn:
- Where top performers are focusing investments
- What capabilities are demanded now, and in the future
- Why your technology strategy matters now more than ever
- Why cost-cutting alone isn’t enough
- What’s on the horizon beyond 2021