Practical Methods to Gain Insight from Import & Export Data
Improving revenue with business intelligence is now the most popular objective in 2019 (Source: Forbes). Reporting, dashboards, visualization, and a “self-service” approach are a must-have for today’s leading companies.
What does this mean at a practical level? What challenges do businesses across a range of industries face to transform large amounts of information info actionable insight?
This on-demand podcast features Rich Rhudy, an industry thought leader on data and analytics. In 13 minutes, Rich explains in practical, easy-to-understand language how to use import and export data to highlight risk, pinpoint opportunities, and gain an edge over the competition.
- The top five milestones to become a data-driven business to realize meaningful growth
- What has changed recently in business intelligence
- The top trends in business data and analytics
- Misconceptions about information and metrics-driven insight
- The primary challenges and pitfalls in effective information-driven intelligence
- Why import and export data are critical for a broad range of companies
- How to use technology to rapidly pinpoint opportunity and risk
About the Presenter
Chad is responsible for new business generation and account management with an emphasis on Descartes’ Customs Compliance & Global Trade Content solutions and Broker & Forwarder Enterprise Systems. Chad brings years of experience in international trade and logistics to Descartes.
Chad Singiser Descartes Systems Group