An Industry-Leading Automated Broker Interface (ABI) Software Solution to Keep Pace with Changing U.S. Customs Regulations
For both customs brokers and self-filing importers keeping pace with the latest import regulations, customs mandates and initiatives is critical to ensuring that there are no interruptions in the flow of goods across international borders. As such, brokers and importers need to have the processes in place to handle an array of complex customs compliance, valuation, harmonized tariff schedule (HTS) classifications and other government agency (OGA) procedures.
Descartes Editrade™ Customs Link is a hosted, on-demand solution that enables brokers and importers to easily and transparently collect and prepare data for Customs Automated Brokerage Interface (ABI) entries, as well as post-entry compliance. Using this solution, information can be captured in real-time and populated throughout various filing applications to speed processing and improve accuracy.
As a hosted application, Descartes Editrade Customs Link delivers highly sophisticated capabilities at a fraction of the cost of in-house systems. It can also integrate with existing systems, and scale to meet the demands of organizations, from small independent brokers to global enterprises.
- Concise, logical data entry screens
- Initial entry summary information flows through to all related forms (including billing invoice)
- Detailed Product File stores complete entry line item details including SKU, model, HTS and OGA
- Display of duties and fees for total entry summary and individual line items
- Auto handling of GSP expiration periods
- Handling of special entry types including electronic In-bond (QP/WP), FTZ entry (06), warehouse entry and withdrawals, American goods returned and reconciliation
- Standard reporting for entry summaries, duty
- payments user statistics and audits
- Email transmission of documents and reports
- Visual statement tracking
- Full EDI and XML data integration capabilities
- Integration with third-party accounting applications
- User-friendly entry screens with selections lists for common codes, addresses, products, etc.
- ABI version: automatically transmits claims to U.S. Customs
- Filer module prints: drawback claim, summary of exports report, CF-7551, CF-7552, CF-7553