Identify UFLPA Compliance Risks
Leverage Denied Party Screening to Uncover Forced Labor Risks Hidden in Your Supply Chain
Importers have a legal obligation to make sure that they are not doing business with suppliers using forced labor. They also have to provide documentation to U.S. CBP proving compliance.
Screen Overseas Suppliers Against the Uyghur Forced Labor Entity List and Other Watch Lists
With Descartes Denied Party Screening, businesses get a compliance solution that can help them ensure that they are not unwittingly working with those named on the Uyghur Forced Labor Entity List and demonstrate due diligence with confidence.
- Identify hidden risks in your supply chain.
- Demonstrate due diligence effortlessly.
- Be up and running quickly.
- Generate screening results fast.
- Get results that are easy to interpret.
- Stay compliant on an ongoing basis.
Explore Additional Resources on Forced Labor Compliance
See why our customers love Descartes Denied Party Screening software and rate it highly on G2