An Online Lead Generation Tool Designed for Logistics Service Providers (LSPs)
Small to mid-size freight forwarders, customs brokers and Non-Vessel Operating Common Carriers (NVOCCs) face a competitive, rapidly evolving global trade market. Continuing ocean vessel overcapacity and shifting supply chain trends make it harder than ever to find and qualify new customers for freight forwarding services. Understanding company trade patterns and targeting the most profitable prospects remains a primary challenge.
Smart & Simple Lead Generation for Forwarders and Brokers
The Descartes Datamyne™ for Freight Forwarders solution is designed to help reveal high-opportunity markets and identify and pre-qualify prospective U.S. customers for logistics services. Our online access platform includes an expansive choice of parameters, filters, and navigational controls, making it easier to conduct complex searches that meet territory-based prospecting requirements. Users can export targeted lists of shippers and their shipment statistics, along with their D&B D-U-N-S® Number*, company background and contact information, to combine real-time market data with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software or other online systems.
The database captures U.S. ocean import shipments back through 2004. Information is refreshed daily with Bill of Lading (BOL) data cleansed and released 24-hours after receipt by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), making our U.S. import data the earliest available in the market.
The Descartes Datamyne solution is part of Descartes Global Trade Content platform which unite systems and people with the trade information they need to help power international commerce. Our suite of solutions helps businesses achieve higher trade compliance rates, gain market insight for better business decisions, reduce the risk of transacting with denied parties and minimize duty spend.
The Descartes Datamyne for Freight Forwarders solution can help:
- Cut time to high-value results via an online platform equipped with the search criteria and field filters that matter most to logistics professionals.
- Provide sales teams with relevant, timely leads based on U.S. bill-of-lading import data that’s refreshed daily.
- Add rich detail and new dimension to customer information in any CRM or marketing automation system to help improve company-wide prospecting and prioritization.
Search for the companies that may benefit from forwarder services by:
- Trade lane
- Range of Twenty Foot Equivalent Units (TEU) or shipment counts (U.S. imports)
- Zip code radius
- True less than container load shipments (LCL)
- Products shipped
- SIC and NAICS code
- Carrier Download up to 1,000 companies per search to Excel including such value-added fields as:
- D&B marketing profile
- D&B D-U-N-S® Number
- Line of business
- Sales volume
- Years in business