Merging disparate production and shipping entities into one fluid transportation process, and effectively analyzing the results.
Learn about the value and benefits of implementing or upgrading a TMS from top logistics experts at Aleris, Bull Mosse, and Nolan & Cunnings who share their stories, problems and candid advice.
We provide on-demand TMS to medium and high volume shippers in North America and Europe, resulting in smoother movement of product and greater customer satisfaction.
Transportation Lane Rate Analysis
Utilize a rate analysis tool as a data point to enhance the current pricing algorithms and forecasts.
Capacity Requirements Assessment
Identify several planned or ongoing formative, implementation, and outcome evaluations
Freight Cost Modeling
Never lose money on shipments again - reduce the risks of critical financial errors
Carrier Evaluation and Sourcing
Vet carriers during the procurement process, to properly evaluate the performance and history for potential partners.
Carrier Contract Development
Easily create carrier contracts, so you always know the best and future for your team
Transportation Bid/RFQ Management
Build a more optimal routing guide by allowing you to initiate RFPs and receive and manage bids
Our transportation management software was built to address the needs for flatbed, heavy or specialized transportation in a fast, reliable, and cost effective manner.
- Leverage an on-demand, cloud-based, secure on-line solution that automates all aspects of transportation execution
- Make your loads as efficient and cost-effective as possible
- Get the link you need between your shipping management and your ocean shipments
- Access an on-demand, cloud-based solution for freight carriers to manage transportation activity
- Streamline your supply chain by enabling you to easily create and send loads directly to your supplier’s carriers
- Utilize reporting tools that offer important visibility into your entire transportation operation
— Peter Marshall, Manager of Information Services, Ohio Coatings
"OCC tenders each load to lowest-cost carriers over the Best Transport network, which has reduced shipping costs by 10 percent and saved 60 hours per week by automating the process of tendering loads to shippers and approving the invoices for payment.”
Ready to see Descartes Flatbed TMS in action?
Freight Broker TMS Transforms Operations for SEL Supply Chain Solutions
Descartes Aljex TMS helped SEL simplify and scale its transportation logistics
TMS: Not Just For Big Shippers
BestTransport's cloud-based TMS software helps manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of ALL sizes manage the most cost complicated shipping
Descartes Acquires BestTransport
The BestTransport acquisition strengthens Descartes’ Transportation Management application footprint