Descartes Evolution Global User & Partner Conference
Evolution, Descartes' Global User & Partner conference, is the pinnacle event where Descartes customers and partners from around the world get together to network with other Descartes users, meet the Descartes product management team, provide input on Descartes’ product development plans, and learn more about Descartes solutions and how to improve their operations.
Descartes Evolution – 2017 User Group Conference
We are pleased to announce that the dates and location have been set for our next User Group. The event will take place March 28-30, 2017 and will again be held at the Hilton West Palm Beach in West Palm Beach, FL.
We will keep you up to date on agenda and keynote speakers as the program develops.
Why you should attend
- Network with other users and share best practices.
- Attend complimentary training sessions to learn how you can get more from your Descartes solutions.
- Learn about the future drivers for success in supply chain and logistics.
- Meet with some of our United by Design alliance partners, see demonstrations and learn how our combined solutions are delivering results for you.
- Hear from leading organizations on how they have leveraged people, process and technology to transform their operations.
Evolution is a customer driven event. Descartes’ Global User Group Steering Committee, comprised of annually elected representatives from customer companies, sets the direction of the event and collaborates with Descartes’ product management team to develop the program. If you are a Descartes’ customer and would like to speak or have program recommendations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights from Evolution 2016