View Descartes' upcoming events.
- New Orleans, LAMar 01 to Mar 03, 2015
Air Cargo brings together all actors in the air cargo supply chain in one location to discuss trends, challenges, opportunities and the future of the air cargo industry. Airlines, airport authorities, freight forwarders and expediting companies along with the vendors who support them are all in one place.
- Shanghai, ChinaMar 10 to Mar 12, 2015
WCS 2014: Innovating to change The IATA World Cargo Symposium (WCS) keeps being the premier event within the cargo industry. In its 8th edition, the event attracted to Los Angeles a record attendance of more than one thousand delegates from all the supply chain to discuss how innovation can be the motor of transformation for the air cargo industry.
- Tour & Taxis, Brussels, BelgiumMar 10, 2015
Omni-channel: what does that mean for your data exchange?
- Restaurant Zuiver, UtrechtMar 12, 2015
Descartes will be presenting results of a research with the cooperation of E-commerce managers and Supply Chain managers of retail organizations in the Netherlands. Mike Hoogveld, associate partner at Holland Consulting Group and author of bestseller ‘Cross Channel Excellence’, shares his vision on the customer journey model.
- Fort Worth, TXMar 15 to Mar 19, 2015
The 2015 ICPA conference will be held in Fort Worth , TX. ICPA is a non-profit global trade compliance community whose mission is to provide networking opportunities and resources to individuals involved in international trade compliance.
- Paris Porte de Versailles Pavillon 7.2, Paris, FranceMar 31 to Apr 02, 2015
Visit Descartes at booth S99. With leading transport and logistics groups and SME’s as its backbone and a complete offering in technology, equipment and sites dedicated to logistics, SITL Paris 2015 will be based around 3 specialised programmes: Industrial logistics, the logistics of Distribution and overseas.
- Atlanta, GAApr 08 to Apr 09, 2015
Your customers are continuously looking for faster and more cost-efficient ways to deliver merchandise, and Home Delivery World gives them the perfect place to do just that. Retailers and eTailers from across the US will be getting together to discuss:
- Delivering goods faster and more reliably
- Innovating the supply chain
- Integrating online and brick and mortar replenishment and distribution
- Managing specialty deliveries such as freight and white-glove service
- Improving forecasting using big data analytics
- Optimizing the supply/demand fulfillment equation
- NEC, Birmingham UKApr 14 to Apr 16, 2015
Stand no 4J81
The CV Show is the largest and most comprehensive road freight transport event staged in Britain. It provides commercial vehicle operators with everything they need to run their transport operation. Descartes is exhibiting at the event, stand no 4J81, where you can find out how to improve your fleet operation through optimised route plans and mobile applications whilst maintaining compliance with drivers’ hours law, tachograph regulations and ensuring drivers hold a valid licence using Descartes SmartCompliance SaaS solutions.
- Orlando, FLApr 19 to Apr 22, 2015
41st Annual Conference
Converging Logistics:Realities vs. Possibilites
- Orlando, FLApr 19 to Apr 21, 2015
25th Annual CNS Partnership Conference
The CNS Partnership Conference continues to be the premier cargo event, keeping members up-to-date and connected with the latest developments in the Air Cargo Industry through a conference type set-up in addition to a variety of workshops.
Each year our conference brings together over 550 highly placed air cargo professionals from the US and around the world, including executives from airlines, freight forwarders, and shippers
- Cincinnati, OHApr 26 to Apr 28, 2015
The NPTC 2014 Annual Conference drew 1,150 total attendees from a broad spectrum of America's top private fleets and industry suppliers
- Hilton Istanbul Bomonti, TurkeyApr 28 to Apr 29, 2015
‘ISC’ Turkey 2015 will focus on examining the challenges behind the alignment of partners and processes, and will discuss how:
• Improving Supplier Relationship Management can improve Customer loyalty.
• Re-shaping the rules and logic behind the Supply Chain Network can deliver significant reduction in supply chain operational costs whilst improving service.
• Supply Chain Optimisation can provide massive improvements in Service Level agreements and Inventory reduction.
• Aligning Supply Chain Strategy with Business Strategy can radically increase market share and achieve business growth.
• Developing a new breed of Supply Chain Leaders, who will also be able to engage fully the CEO and all Board members, together with external partners, can leverage Supply Chain capability to radically improve the cost and service performance of the end-to-end Value Chain.
This event is sponsored by Descartes and partner LA Software.
- NEC, Birmingham UKApr 28 to Apr 30, 2015
Stand no 460
Multimodal is the UK and Ireland’s premier freight transport, logistics and supply chain management event. Shippers and cargo owners visit to find ways of moving cargo more efficiently and to meet new suppliers. Multimodal represents every logistics sector under one roof, making it a unique and highly valued industry showcase. Visit stand 460 to discover how Descartes can help to grow your business in international markets by facilitating the movement of goods across international borders efficiently and cost effectively.
- London, UKApr 28 to Apr 29, 2015
Home Delivery World Europe focuses on the enormous challenge and opportunity presented by home delivery and its alternatives. It looks at all aspects of B2C delivery, from click & collect and drive thru, to B2C supply chain & logistics. Descartes is a Global Sponsor of the event. Chris Jones, Executive Vice President, Marketing and Services at Descartes will be presenting - How to create a customer facing supply chain? Descartes’ route optimisation, reservation and mobile solutions for retailers will be featured on Stand no 14 at the event where visitors can learn how John Lewis Partnership have used Descartes technology to increase sales, improve service and reduce costs in home delivery by £1.5m per annum.
- Princeton, NJMay 04 to May 07, 2015
Hosted by ALK Technologies, the Transportation Technology Summit has become a prominent industry event that brings together thought leaders from the transportation industry in a unique forum that includes a focus on education, industry developments, innovative products and solutions, and networking.
- Messe Munchen, Munich, GermanyMay 05 to May 08, 2015
Air Cargo is the most important centrally located business platform for the air cargo sector. This is where international air cargo professionals come to network, make new contacts, develop upcoming markets and explore joint business potential. This four-day event is an essential platform for key players in all areas of logistics – serving their information needs and paving the way for strategic decisions. Make the most of these opportunities for your business and visit the Descartes booth!
- 't Spant, Bussim, the NetherlandsMay 13, 2015
600Minutes Supply Chain offers an exlusive opportunity to discuss ideas with peer executives and expand your networl. Simultaneously you will be inspired by the most valued experts in Supply Chain.
- Miami, FLMay 19 to May 21, 2015
Evolution, Descartes' Global User & Partner conference, is the pinnacle event where Descartes customers and partners from around the world get together to network with other Descartes users, meet the Descartes product management team, provide input on Descartes’ product development plans, and learn more about Descartes solutions and how to improve their operations.
Evolution 2015 will be returning to the Intercontinental Hotel in Miami, FL from May 19 -21, 2015. Click here for more information and to register.
- Arlington, VAMay 31 to Jun 02, 2015
AAEI’s Annual Conference & Expo is serves as a primary forum for lively debate and discussion over policy issues among a broad cross section of the international trade community corporate leadership. The Conference attracts more than 500 key corporate decision-makers representing multiple facets of the import/export and international trade communities as well as multiple media organizations. This sophisticated business audience has a broad array of trade-related interests and a strong desire to understand the nation’s economic future.
- Antwerp expo - Hall 1, 2, 3 & 4, Antwerp, BelgiumSep 22 to Sep 24, 2015
This convention is a two-yearly forum for the community of transport & distribution, warehousing & handling , datacommunication & software meets.
- Phoenix, AZOct 27 to Oct 28, 2015
The Distribution Solutions Conference is your annual operations workout. This conference provides insights and resources that can strengthen your warehouse and transportation operations, addresses key human resource concerns, and provides vision on strategic issues for company leadership.