Are you looking for a way to meet other Descartes customers like you? Wanting to learn about transformational strategies to improve your transportation and logistics operations? Are you interested in hearing about Descartes’ corporate vision and solution footprints? Do you want to contribute to Descartes’ product development plans?
Here are 10 GREAT reasons you should be coming to Fort Lauderdale, Florida from October 5-7:
- Network with members of the world’s largest federated logistics network.
- Attend complimentary training sessions to learn how you can get more from your Descartes solutions.
- Learn about the future drivers for success in supply chain and logistics.
- Gain insight into upcoming Global Compliance Requirements including the looming North American ACI Highway and European Union regulations and let Descartes help ensure you are prepared.
- Hear about all the advances in Descartes transportation management and route planning solutions and how they can drive even more performance into your operations.
- Get the latest “must-know” on solutions to effectively manage international shipments from procurement through to payment including such topics as freight audit, price management, efreight, e-invoicing and e-archiving and more…
- Understand mobile resource management (MRM) 2.0 and hear about the latest in mobile and wireless trends, solutions, platforms, devices and more.
- Get an in-depth view of the recent Descartes acquisitions including Porthus Global Trade Management solutions, Imanet Customs Broker solutions and Routing International’s cutting-edge routing solutions.
- Hear from leading organizations on how they have leveraged people, process and technology to transform their operations.
- Meet some of our United by Design alliance partners, see demonstrations and learn how our combined solutions are delivering results for you.
Descartes’ User Group Conference is only 34 days away – register today! www.descartes.com/usergroup