Connecting to carriers is a critical part of the transportation management process. In these times of rapidly changing market conditions and the increase of e-commerce activity, flexibility and speed is key, and you want to be able to do business with different carriers in a compliant way.
By speeding up the carrier onboarding process, shippers can dramatically improve their time to value and get immediate results.
We will explain how you can organize the easy and seamless exchange of transport bookings, status updates and invoice information with carriers worldwide for all modes of transport, whether on road, air, sea or via express.
The experts presenting this webinar are Eric Geerts, Director product management, TMS, carrier connectivity and ports at Descartes and Arthur Lasschuyt, Director Activations EMEA & APAC at Descartes.
What we will cover:
• Multi-modal carrier connectivity via a single platform (from your existing solutions)
• Onboarding new carriers in a quick and standardized way
• Flexibility of using an existing carrier platform
• Streamlining carrier connections
• Latest trends in carrier connectivity
• Add-on services, like (mobile) carrier portal, e-CMR and dock appointment.