Please be invited to our webinar “Brexit, the final preparations. Are you ready? ” on Tuesday September 15th at 14.00 hours.
We will tell you all the latest important updates and what all those changes mean to the way businesses in Netherlands and Belgium manage their import and export.
Brexit has been on the radar for a very long time, but this time it is for real. The Brexit transition period ends at midnight on 31 December 2020. During the transition period trading between the UK and EU will remain unchanged, but are you ready for January 1st, 2021?
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Brexit Changes to EU Processes – Export and Import Declarations, ICS, Duty rates/Origin, Port communication, manifest filing
- Brexit Changes to UK Processes – GVMS, Safety & Security, Transit, Duty rates/Origin
- Upcoming Belgium Customs Changes - H7, eGlobalisation
- Upcoming Netherlands Changes -DMS, DECO
- How to reuse data from different systems
- Roadmap for customs solutions
Your speakers are Martin Meacock, Director product management and Brexit Guru at Descartes UK and Nick Neesen, Account Manager, and customs expert at Descartes Benelux.