Denied Party Screening and Salesforce CRM
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms such as Salesforce often act as the centralized platform for sales, marketing, and other departments. The contact and lead records within CRMs change at a rapid rate since sales and marketing are continuously prospecting and initiating campaigns.
Although high degrees of due diligence may be performed when a prospect becomes an account, it is often not practical to screen leads before they convert.
This is why denied party screening in solutions such as Salesforce can be critical in reducing your organization’s exposure to risk. Screening of a lead before it becomes a contact can help serve as an added measure of risk management before business is formally transacted.
Key Focus Areas Include:
- Performing denied party screening in Salesforce without draining resources
- Pinpointing bad actors given the potentially complex ownership structures of sanctioned entities
- Screening across global operations, multiple departments, and various business units
- Creating an audit record without additional labor
- Best practices to mitigate risk