Chemicals can be viewed as performance benchmark commodities that speak to the health of multiple industries. Sodium hydroxide (also known as caustic soda or lye), is used across many sectors from automotive, to general manufacturing, and is a top import and export in the U.S.
Tracking import and export trends across key commodities can help businesses make better decisions and gauge future trends based on historical patterns.
Register to download the analysis with targeted trade statistics that quickly get to the heart of key trends in an easy to understand, visually-accented format.
Key Focus Areas:
- Market trends affecting Sodium Hydroxide
- Impact of ongoing trade tensions between the U.S. and China
- Overview of domestic demand and supply
- The pulse of trade by country-of-origin and country-of-destination
- The top imports and exports that are propping up U.S. trade values overall