Achieving Excellence in EDI B2B Integration
Business-to-business (B2B) communication means connecting systems. At a practical level, it can be challenging to integrate and troubleshoot Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) connections. In addition, effective EDI B2B integration across a broad range of systems and data standards can drain resources and be costly to maintain.
Descartes B2B™ Integration features a library of pre-built EDI connections that can rapidly on-board new trading partners and link systems via most any protocol or method.
Our flexible, turkey solution connects ERPs, warehouse, brokers/forwarders, carriers, and transportation management systems across the supply chain ecosystem. With customers, suppliers, manufacturers, carriers better connected, businesses can better communicate, achieve trading partner compliance, reduce manual data entry, maximize document processing speed, and more.
B2B Supply Chain Integration
Our catalog of proven connections includes:
Benefits and Features of Descartes B2B Integration:
- Save up to 78% by automating order management and supply chain processes
- Gain visibility to international shipments including purchase orders, manufacturing, import, and shipment status
- Reduce lead times
- Automate data exchange
- Minimize errors and standardize data
- Improve operational efficiency, inventory accuracy, and delivery performance
- Enhance compliance and monitor supplier performance
- Pre-built integration between ERPs and thousands of trading partners with Descartes Global Logistics Network
- Rapid trading partner onboarding with a fully managed service
- A library of pre-configured business rules
- Exception-based management
- A hands-free integration model to free IT resources
- World-class technical support