Supply Chain Analytics Software that Helps Companies Access the Information they Need to Make Supply Chain Management Data/Reporting Decisions
Fast, accurate reporting software is a must-have in order to remain nimble to respond to changing business conditions and operate more efficiently. Performance-based companies can rely on Descartes to help them access the data they need to make informed supply chain analytical decisions. Descartes Reporting Services™ is a standard reporting tool that works with any Descartes solution built on the Logistics Network Operating System™ (LNOS) framework, as well as any non-Descartes transportation management system that is an open database-compliant (ODBC) system. With its robust graphical interface that allows easy report generation by dragging and dropping selected fields, users can create sophisticated reports in minutes. Additionally, reports can be easily modified to reflect changing business goals.
Descartes Reporting Services helps companies to rapidly build and deploy flexible logistics-oriented reporting within a department, across the enterprise and/or to trading partners with features including:
- Ability to define security levels to allow or restrict access to data and improve data distribution to internal and external users
- Enabling a centralized location for access to departmental reports and allowing information to be accessed quickly without costly downloads and custom configurations
- simple and easy data definition assignments; user- and role-based access control; simple drag-and-drop report creation; point-and-click access to capabilities such as “sort by, group by, and summarization;” and formatting options including color, bold and decimal capabilities.
- Providing the ability to organize data using hierarchies such as product lines, locations and regions, or organizations and divisions.
- Using a chart wizard to create quick and easy bar charts or pie charts and allowing for a threshold value on bar charts for comparison.
- Ability for customers to mine all types of supply chain and transportation management data and more easily display it through a dashboard.
- Flexible date selection within a period, a fixed date or a relative range of days.
- Summarization options like sum, count, max, min, average and unique count.
- Capability to select data display options such as column, tree or chart views.