Supply chains are in a state of flux today. While some industries are experiencing steep decreases in demand, others are stable or surging. As a result, entire supply chains have shifted and many industries have morphed to meet rapidly changing customer demands.
Although real-time visibility into freight location and status is absolutely essential, it has become increasingly challenging to sustain high visibility standards during recent volatile market fluctuations.
Rising economic uncertainty is compelling many companies to rely on staff at current or reduced levels to do even more. The result is an increasing reliance on freight tracking technology to mitigate the challenges of meeting visibility demands with constrained resources.
In this white paper, we will help you gain a deeper understanding of the technology, impact and benefits of supply chain visibility solutions by exploring the following topics:
• Consequences of a Late Shipment
• Importance of “On Time In Full”
• High Demand for Advanced Visibility
• The Crucial Need for Predictive Analytics
• State-of-the-art Visibility Technology
• Building a Competitive Advantage
• What to Look for in a Visibility Partner