An Advanced AES Solution for Streamlined Electronic Export Information (EEI) Filings
Descartes USExport Automated Export System™ (Descartes USExport™) solution can not only help businesses submit an Electronic Export Information (EEI) and deliver an Internal Transaction Number (ITN) to all trade partners, but can help companies meet pending global regulatory requirements and achieve a higher level of operational excellence.
Descartes' Automated Export System Features
- EEI Filing and TrackingDescartes USExport AES software solution can help businesses submit an Electronic Export Information (EEI) filing and deliver an Internal Transaction Number (ITN) to all trade partners.
- Web-Based EEI FilingDescartes USExport AES is d esigned to help users quickly enter compliant EEI details, confirm an ITN within minutes and produce supporting documentation as necessary. This advanced solution can be tailored to meet an exporter’s unique requirements
- Deliver ITN NumberDescartes USExport AES not only submits Electronic Export Information (EEI) filing and delivers an Internal Transaction Number (ITN) to all trade partners but can also help companies meet pending global regulatory requirements and achieve a higher level of operational excellence.
- Integrate Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systemsFor those filers with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems who wish to reduce keystrokes and minimize errors, full integration can be achieved with industry standard Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) messaging including the AESDirect flatfile and Extensible Markup Language (XML). The industry experts on our 24x7 Descartes USExport AES Preparer desk can create and submit an ad hoc EEI, reducing the need for overnight or weekend support.
AES Software Offers Users a Choice
Descartes USExport AES solution helps users easily manage AES data and electronically submit EEI to CBP. Descartes offers a choice of services which can be combined to meet business requirements and to ensure compliance:
- Web-Based Repetitive AES FilingA powerful web-based option that allows users to key-in information in an intuitive, and easy-to-navigate web interface. A template-driven interface speeds repeated filings with checks and validations prior to submission to increase accuracy.
- Integrated AES Data SourceAn advanced, tightly-integrated, system-to-system EDI connection. This option includes functionality to link with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems to create a single, consistent source for AES data.
- Low Volume AES FilersDescartes USExport™ AES Preparer Service for lower-volume exporters with high priority shipments. This option includes expert advice and streamlined preparation by fax or email.
With Descartes, exporters and authorized agents can potentially:
- Reduce the risk of errors, delays and possible penalties
- Improve efficiency and productivity by leveraging a single point-of-access
- Leverage the Descartes Global Logistics Network™ (Descartes GLN™) to distribute messages and status information to clients, connect to other global security filing initiatives and more
- Integrate a Denied Party Screening (DPS) service to mitigate risk
- Improve communication through the receipt of automated emails upon successful filing
- Increase visibility into the status and history of an EEI
- Full visibility to all messaging from CBP
- Realize visibility into the status and history of an EEI
- Further leverage all messaging from CBP
- Automatically-generated notifications of data entry errors or missing data by exception
- Our AES Software includes a streamlined rollout framework to jumpstart compliance
- Concise, logical, user-friendly data entry screens
- Optional integration capabilities including EDI, XML and others
- A personal profile database
- Dynamically generated autocompletes to populate data fields
- A template-driven framework to speed repeated filings
- Checks and validations prior to submission to increase accuracy
- Expert-level support to reduce errors and a world-class implementation team to ensure that solutions are properly deployed
- Exception-based messaging to communicate to stakeholders the status of a filing should a problem arise
- Role-based security to match the structure and workflow of an organization
- Solutions that are updated as regulations changes and are further refined