Route optimization software that generates optimized vehicle routing plans that easily integrate with existing systems
Descartes route optimization is a web-based GPS fleet tracking application that helps improve operational efficiency through better route scheduling. As each new order is received, the vehicle route planning schedule is regenerated in real time to reallocate mobile fleet resources to optimize operating efficiencies, deliver priority service to the most profitable accounts and routes, and maintain overall customer service objectives. It helps companies reduce operating costs, which can minimize total route distances and average miles between stops.
Descartes route planning software is part of the Descartes Routing, Mobile & Telematics suite.
Route Optimization Reduces Cost and Enhances Customer Service
- Coordinating users in a centrally maintained server
- Decreasing expediting costs and overtime charges
- Enhancing fleet capacity utilization
- Minimizing distance traveled, stop duration, and fuel usage
- Facilitating the ability to meet contractual performance goals
- Improving on-time performance rates
- Offering more accurate arrival and departure times
Success with Descartes Route Optimization Software
“Deliver what I ordered when I want it delivered at a time convenient to my busy schedule, requiring minimal waiting on my part, as quickly as possible. Make sure that you reliably deliver what I ordered when you promised, and, if circumstances prevent you from delivering on time - notify me as early as possible.”
|Watch Video on YouTube||Watch Video on YouTube||Watch Video on YouTube|