World-class, Mobile-based Warehouse Technology for NetSuite
In the rapidly growing ecommerce landscape, distributors and retailers must nimbly adapt to thrive. By leveraging Descartes’ suite of technologies, companies can ensure that they remain on the forefront of innovation within the logistics environment. Descartes OzLink™ Mobile Warehouse helps best-in-class businesses achieve excellence on the warehouse floor.
By combining the power of NetSuite with the ease of use and scalability of a mobile device, Descartes OzLink Mobile Warehouse allows employees to separate from their workstations and manage their warehouse operations in real time. This means faster and more accurate operations which translates into less risk and greater revenues. Receive items faster and ship products to web storefronts before the competition. Ensure a great customer experience by tightly managing expectations. Consistently provide high service levels on shipping and be confident that you are shipping the correct product every time.
Descartes OzLink Mobile Warehouse™ is part of Descartes’ Transportation Management suite of solutions which unites transportation, warehousing and other technologies to create a seamless order fulfilment experience for businesses and their customers. Our suite of solutions helps businesses achieve higher revenues, make the most economical decisions on shipping, and reduce the risk of mis-shipments or late deliveries.
Maximize the potential of Descartes OzLink Mobile Warehouse by combining the solution with Descartes OzLink Shipping for NetSuite to unlock additional efficiencies in rate shopping, label printing, address validation, and tracking.
Descartes OzLink Mobile Warehouse can help to:
- Minimize walking distance for employees with efficient walk routes, warehouse zones, and wave-based picking
- Speed up receiving and get products on to web storefronts faster
- Ensure accurate inventory counts to ensure accurate storefronts
- Pick orders with confidence in the items and quantities being fulfilled
- Pick complex orders with multiple pieces
- Ensure good inventory management practices – getting older product out first or before it expires
- Track and benchmark performance to continuously improve operations
The solution features the ability to:
- Pick sales and transfer orders based on multiple walk route rules
- Receive purchase orders, transfer orders and customer returns
- Conduct inventory control functions such as counting, moving, look-up, and updating inventory status
- Replenish inventory into picking bins from storage locations elsewhere in the building
- Assign jobs to employees and monitor performance
- Conduct warehouse functions on different configurations of items from “eaches” to cases and all the way up to pallets – even mixed pallets
- Connect to peripherals like scales and laser printers for seamless operations
Descartes OzLink Mobile Warehouse helps reduce errors and streamline processes with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. With our solution in place, businesses can realize:
- 25% Reduced walking time with single-order picking
- 40% Improved walking time efficiency with multi-order picking
- 50% Improved packing & shipping time with multi-order tote picking
- 20% Decreased packing & shipping time
- 100% Overall pick accuracy