An Advanced Air Freight Data Quality Solution for Compliance with the IATA Cargo iQ Initiative
Descartes Cargo iQ™ fully supports the International Air Transport Association (IATA) program and is an authorized and fully-certified member of IATA’s Cargo iQ initiative. Descartes Cargo iQ solution (formerly Cargo 2000 or C2K Software) allows users to monitor shipments at a master airway bill level from airport to airport and assists carriers and air freight forwarders to comply with Cargo iQ certification.
Information provided by the system includes quality report compilation, shipment status, exception alerts, route map creation, and departure time reporting. Descartes Cargo iQ is an advanced air cargo software solution that enables better decision-making for fulfilling customer expectations and ensures standardized processes for improved service levels.
- Descartes Cargo iQ air cargo software can help you:
- Facilitate Cargo iQcertification
- Identify problems occurring in the transportation process
- Improve transport quality
- Create detailed reports
- React swiftly to exception alerts
Our Cargo iQ solution allows companies fulfill customer expectations and standardize processes and helps to:
- Track shipments and partial shipments from origin to the destination airport
- Examine messages shortly after defined events to comply with Cargo iQ program
- Automatically match route map milestones against actual event timing
- Consolidate status data of multiple route maps to obtain transportation quality statistical data
- Use route maps to describe transportation milestones from origin to destination
- Store Ground Handling Agent (GHA) offset times per airline and per airport to define milestones for the shipment