Integrating and Automating Order Management Processes across Multiple Functions
From ecommerce, warehousing, shipping and more, automating business processes across disparate applications is a prime challenge for many businesses. As companies expand, the applications that support the order management process are often disconnected, leading to duplicate data entry, limited visibility, added costs in labor and errors that can impact customer satisfaction.
Descartes OzLink™ is an advanced integration solution that connects business applications including Intuit QuickBooks®, NetSuite, UPS WorldShip®, SAP, Oracle and a suite of other endpoints. The solution complements existing core business systems, and seamlessly moves data and automates tasks. By minimizing the information gap between applications, businesses are better able to maximize efficiency, reduce errors and improve customer service.
The range of endpoints and extensions available with Descartes OzLink is the primary differentiator of the solution. From e-commerce, warehousing to shipping and more, our extensive library of endpoints enables businesses to connect with an almost limitless number of applications. The solution can flexibly connect technology that runs in the cloud, operates on premise or within a hosted environment.
Descartes OzLink for NetSuite
Descartes OzLink™ for extends an investment in NetSuite with seamless, real-time information sharing between NetSuite and one or more end-points. The solution features a wide range of optional flexible extensions to adapt to operational requirements.
For more about Descartes OzLink for NetSuite, click here.
Descartes OzLink™ for QuickBooks
As Gold Certified QuickBooks developer, Descartes OzLink integrates directly with QuickBooks. Whether you are a small business wanting to get into barcoding, or a multi-channel high volume retailer, or wholesale distributor, we have the solutions and the experience to help you apply industry best practices and streamline your operations.
For more about Descartes OzLink for QuickBooks, click here
Descartes OzLink™ QVRT
Descartes OzLink™ Quantum View Rating & Tracking (Descartes OzLink™ QVRT) is strategically designed to interact with a standard UPS QVD file to provide quicker visibility to shipment costs. The solution operates hands-free and automatically, and can be applied to third-party, outbound or inbound shipments. Access to both published and negotiated rates offers the added flexibility and strategic insight businesses require in today’s competitive environment.
For more about Descartes OzLink QVRT, click here.
More About Descartes OzLink by Function
Descartes OzLink offers solutions to automate tasks in the following areas:
e-Commerce: Descartes OzLink for E-commerce seamlessly integrates orders from e-commerce applications into the order fulfillment process. With better connectivity, online and multichannel businesses can:
- Achieve a higher level of customer service reduce errors
- Realize improved insight and visibility with real-time order updates and tracking
- Lower costs by automating order entry and order screening processes
- Minimize manual tasks and reduce error-prone data entry procedures
- Automate order review rules to focus on higher risk orders prior to release to the warehouse
- Select the optimal Distribution Center (DC) or warehouse location based on destination and inventory availability
- Synchronize inventory visibility across multiple e-commerce channels
- Perform batch address validation and flag ambiguous addresses to reduce the potential undeliverable items
Warehouse: Descartes OzLink for Warehouse streamlines warehouse and inventory operations. With better automation, logistics-oriented businesses can:
- Increase fulfillment accuracy and control costs with options for mobile picking and barcode scanning
- Support sales growth with minimal or no additional warehouse labor costs
- Gain better inventory control and visibility
- Manage omnichannel fulfillment with multiple picking models including batch picking, multi-order picking and tote-based picking
- Gain real-time visibility into operations on the warehouse floor
- Benefit from mobile-based purchase order receiving, picking, packing and cycle count processes
Shipping: Descartes OzLink for Shipping provides advanced automation tools to optimize shipping departments. By integrating shipping with ERP and e-commerce systems, companies can:
- Streamline shipping with support for UPS, USPS, FedEx, OnTrac, Purolator, Canada Post and more
- Increase throughput and accuracy while reducing costs
- Update ERP and e-commerce applications in real-time with tracking numbers and shipping costs
- Automate carrier and service selection with business rules
- Generate branded, graphically rich e-mail notifications to customers with order and tracking details
- Capture Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN) information at ship time and automatically generate ASNs and UCC-128 labels
- Optimize delivery of perishable goods with real-time integration with destination weather
- Automate the production of a VICS® BOLs for freight and less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments
- Perform batch shipping with combo pack slip and shipping labels