Artificial Intelligence has been called “the new oil” since it has become a resource for businesses to streamline processes. AI can help make sense of data by mining and processing large amounts of information. It can also free resources to focus on more strategic tasks and minimize errors. Sectors such as cross-border trade are ideal for AI due the substantial volume of information that flows through international commerce.
Register to download a white paper that covers the advanced application of AI and machine learning in HS product classification, cross-border trend analysis, and more.
Key Focus Areas:
- The difference between rule-based AI and Machine Learning
- Why import and export data are ideal for the use of Machine Learning
- How AI can automate the repetitive, non-judgment dependent tasks of classification
- Methods to build upon previous human decisions to be more accurate
- How Machine Learning can help pinpoint trends from vast amounts of information
- How to choose the right AI-driven global trade intelligence technology