Advanced Product Classification Software That Helps Businesses Navigate Global Trade Content
Effectively locating accurate and timely global trade content is a challenge for many businesses moving goods across borders. From product classification, valuation, special trade programs, rules of origin and more, Descartes CustomsInfo™ Reference serves as a central point of reference and research for many logistics-oriented companies.
With a sizable database of over 6-million reference documents, Descartes CustomsInfo Reference can help businesses make better classification decisions. Descartes CustomsInfo Reference is a comprehensive, online, international trade research solution specifically designed to provide compliance professionals, attorneys, consultants and others with a single source for reliable, up-to-date trade content. View a complete list of our global trade content offerings.
Thousands of customers use Descartes CustomsInfo Reference online subscription service to better demonstrate reasonable care, support classification determinations and reduce duty spend. This advanced solution is offered in a variety of subscription-based formats to better fit a number of business niches, global locations and trade lanes. Additional countries, services and solutions, such as Descartes CustomsInfo™ Manager, can also be layered on to the basic subscription package to help create fully customizable solution.
Descartes CustomsInfo Reference solution includes the largest, and most up-to-date collection of U.S. trade rulings available. Our comprehensive database of global trade content includes more rulings than any other source including the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Customs Rulings Online Search System (CROSS) system. With more accurate, up-to-date information on hand, businesses are better equipped to maximize available time and enhance workflow processes. The Descartes CustomsInfo Reference Premium Service also monitors and maintains European Binding Tariff Information (EBTI), European rulings, as well as Canadian Rulings and others.
- Navigate data by manually searching in parallel to workflow or by mining data via an intuitive keyword search
- Leverage a comprehensive data warehouse, thoroughly cross-referenced by hyperlink and searchable by keyword
- Jump between the various information sources in one window to help maintain context and focus
- Content updated within 48-hours of publication
- Add-on services and modules as your business expands including:
- Descartes CustomsInfo™ Manager
- Descartes CustomsInfo™ Audit
- Descartes CustomsInfo™ Application Content
- Descartes CustomsInfo™ Classification Services
- Improve efficiency and productivity by leveraging a single point-of-access to information that otherwise
- would have to be obtained from multiple sources
- Minimize trade barriers with a vast database of data relating to regulations, rulings, duties and more
- Better support overall compliance through advanced research and information
- Reduce the risk of errors, delays and possible penalties